- 1 bunch of kale
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds or Craisins
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- zest of 1 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
-1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
1. In mason jar, mix in all the salad dressing ingredients together and shake well.
2. Wash kale and blot dry any excess water. De-stem the kale and cut into bite sized pieces.
3. In large bowl, combine the chopped kale, pomegranate seeds/Craisins, feta cheese and cucumber. Add salad dressing to the kale salad and toss until combined.